Become a Member or Sponsor
As part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Clean Cities initiative, Greater Lansing Area Clean Cities (GLACC) facilitates connections and promotes local efforts to advance alternative fuels and vehicles usage. Members include public and private fleets, corporations, nonprofit organizations, governments, utilities, and others with an interest in pursuing the latest in clean transportation technology. GLACC consists of members and stakeholders committed to the goal of reducing petroleum dependence by increasing the diversity of fuels and vehicles used in their fleets. Members include public and private fleets, corporations, nonprofit organizations, governments, utilities, and others with an interest in pursuing the latest in clean transportation technology.
Members receive a variety of benefits: from promotion of fleet activities, access to e-newsletters and bulletins, to assistance with grant project proposals. Organizations that make donations that exceed membership fees are considered sponsors and will receive additional benefits. GLACC strives to make membership affordable for everyone. Whether you’re a college or university, business, nonprofit, local government or state agency – becoming a member or sponsor of GLACC will benefit your organization.
GLACC is pleased to count as members the leaders in mid-Michigan’s transportation community working to reduce our dependence on petroleum and fossil fuels, such as Consumers Energy, Lansing Board of Water & Light, Michigan State University, and others.
Your efforts, as part of the GLACC coalition, help to improve our region’s economic, environmental, and energy security. Membership questions may be directed to email@example.com.
- Assistance with preparation of clean fuel and vehicle grant applications and project development
- Priority notification of funding opportunities applicable to your organization
- Ability to apply for Clean Cities funding
- Your web site linked to GLACC web site
- GLACC logo permitted on your web site and promotional materials
- Opportunity to attend member exclusive meetings
- Networking opportunities at meetings and events
- Monthly updates on the latest local and national clean transportation news
- Ability to attend local and national clean transportation events at a discounted rate
- All the benefits of a GLACC member plus:
- Logo on GLACC web site
- Logo and recognition in GLACC presentations and events
- Opportunities to demonstrate and display clean transportation technologies at select events
Pay member or sponsor dues by check or through Paypal:
Individuals can also support GLACC with tax-deductible donations in any amount. Donate today through Paypal by visiting: www.michigancleancities.org/support-glacc